IATMSI-2022 Call for Papers – Download
IEEE International conference on Interdisciplinary Approaches in Technology and Management for Social Innovation (IATMSI-2022), is an international conference organized by ABV-IIITM Gwalior, India under the banner of the IEEE MP section. This flagship event will serve as a forum for disseminating the most recent advances in the fields of communication, IT enabled management, Industrial Electronics applications such as health sector, energy sector, smart transport, biomedical science, agricultural sector, AI applications, robotics, defence, technologies policies and allied areas etc., as well as potential research prospects. It is an annual conference with participation from length & breadth of the country. The city of stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage, Gwalior will be the venue for the IATMSI-2022. Experts, researchers, scholars, and industry professionals from all over the world will present and discuss their work, shedding light on emerging technology developments in a comprehensive manner. Themed, “Enabling the Change! Social Innovation for Sustainable Societies,” this flagship conference will feature a comprehensive high-quality interdisciplinary area in technology and management with a variety of research themes inclusive of paper presentation, poster sessions, industry exhibits, experts talks, tutorials by eminent speakers and exhibition. All Accepted and Presented papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore, which is indexed with world’s leading Abstracting & Indexing (A&I) databases. The scope of this conference has been kept wide and following are the topics covered (But not limited to):
Track 1: Innovative Solutions for Healthcare
- Biomedical Instrumentation and Sensors;
- Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, Infection biology, Environmental Biotechnology;
- IoT and Soft Computing Applications in Healthcare;
- Healthcare Mobile and Web Applications & Telemedicine;
- Accelerating Healthcare with Data and AI to Meet COVID-19 Challenges;
- Health Care Management for Healthy Society
Track 2: Power, Control, Energy and Intelligent Transportation Technologies
- Intelligent Transportation
- Internet of Vehicles
- Control, Communication and Automation Enabled Technologies.
- Mechatronics and Robotics Technologies.
- Blockchain, Inter-Vehicle Wireless Communications Technologies.
- Electric and Hybrid-Electric Vehicles.
- Nano-Fluids Dynamics for Industrial Applications
- Renewable and Sustainable Energy Solutions.
- Smart Grid, Electric Vehicle, Battery Management System, Grid integration with RES
- Electric actuators, Servo drives, and IoT interfaces
- Machine Vibration & Condition Monitoring,
- Signal Processing for Machine Health Monitoring and RFID 3D Scanning
Track 3: Artificial Intelligence (AI), IOT and Computer Vision Enabled Technologies
- Image Processing and Computational Intelligence in Agriculture.
- Biotechnology Solutions for Sustainable Agriculture.
- Applications of Image and Video Processing for Industrial Application
- Machine Learning & AI Approaches to Manufacturing Applications
- High-Performance Computing, Cloud Computing
- Data Privacy and Protection, Cyber Security, Surveillance and Fraud Detection
- Applications of AR/VR for Customer Engagement
- Application of AI & ML in Management
Track 4: Green Electronics, VLSI, Communication and Sensor Based Technologies
- Wireless Sensor Networks, Advances in Sensor Technology
- Nanotechnology and Senor Based Solutions for Environment-Friendly Agriculture.
- Green Technology and Rural Environmental Concerns.
- Technology in Agriculture for Sustainable Development
- Hybrid Systems.
- Optical and Wireless Communications
- VLSI for the Social Change üDigital Manufacturing
- Consumer Technology
- Signal Processing, LORA Functioning in Industrial Environment,
- Mobile HMI for Electronic Product
- Nanotechnology Based Human-Centered Designs.
Track 5: Managing Technology for Social Change
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, with Information Technology
- Technological Forecasting and Social Change
- Technology Roadmaps for Transition Management
- IT Enabled Marketing
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Sustainable Manufacturing through IT Enabled Technologies
- Paradigm Shift in Human Resource Practices through the use of Digital Technologies
- Technology-Enabled Financial Management