Posters will be on display in the Poster Area located in the Conference Hall, ABV-IIITM Gwalior, India. You must stand by your poster during the scheduled poster times or you will be counted as a no-show.
If any participant wants to present their poster virtually, then he or she have to send the pdf file with the source file of the poster to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th December 2022.
Poster Size and Instructions
- Preparing your Poster well before the Conference
- One poster board is allocated to each presentation. The maximum and recommanded poster size is 44 inches wide by 32 inches height (portrait format).
- Posters must be mounted using supplies provided by the organizing committee. Pushpins will be provided to attach your posters to the boards.
- Each poster presenter is required to defend his/her poster during the respective poster session slot for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Simply posting the pages of your written version of the proceedings paper is not effective and thus not acceptable for your poster.
- The title of your poster paper should be done in block letters which are at least 8 to 10 cm (3 to 4 inches) high.
- All text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2 meters. Make the lettering at least 1 cm high, smaller lettering will not be legible from a distance of 1 to 2 meters.
- All graphs and charts should be least 25 X 30 cm (approximately 8.5 x 11 inches) or larger.
- It is a good idea to sequentially number your materials in the poster. This will indicate to the viewer a logical progression through your poster.
- Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers.
- It is helpful to have copies of your proceedings paper available for those who may want to study specifics of your work in more detail.
- Have your business cards or contact information available for those who may wish to contact you at a later date.